The electrical training ALLIANCE is excited to announce the release of its new online bookstore. The bookstore features a completely new design and layout to include pictures and descriptions of all items. You will now be able to locate items you seek by using a variety of newly added filters or by using the search option to search by item number or title. We are confident that you will have a better user experience with the new layout and all of the added features.
New Features in the Bookstore:
- Pictures and descriptions of all items
- New and improved filtering for ease in searching for products by:
- Product name
- Code year
- Administrative access to add or remove different levels of users to your account
- Pay open invoices with a credit card
- Save and share shopping carts internally
- Simple to create apprenticeship year kits – Select the program, then select the year of apprenticeship
- Import CLCS worksheets to Create Custom Kits ready to add to your shopping cart
Access to the CLCS (Course Level Credit Summary) is now available directly from the bookstore to review every course detail. Within the CLCS courses may be reviewed for their course summary, prerequisite info, required materials, lesson outline, credit information and summary verification that all minimums are being met for your apprentices to complete their apprenticeship. Other tools are available within the CLCS as well like, custom year count, CSV and PDF export of course information and custom sharable syllabus creation. *** Check out the account types below to note who all may access this area.
Three Types of User Roles:
- Administrator: Make purchases, add users, control and process shopping carts from all users, view and reprint invoices, pay open invoices. – Designed for the Program Director
- Purchaser: View all items in the bookstore, make purchases, control and process shopping carts from all users, view and reprint invoices, pay open invoices. – Designed for the Curriculum Coordinators, Director Assistants and Office Administration
- Viewer Only: View all items in the bookstore, create a shopping cart, but cannot submit orders. Designed for the Instructors and Committee Members
But First — Getting Started:
- Email Steve Strickland at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and email address of the individual you would like to have set up as the Administrator of your account.
- Your Administrator will be responsible for adding any additional users. The Administrator will then be sent a link to a tutorial video with instructions on how to use the new bookstore. The electrical training ALLIANCE will not set up additional users for your account.
Important Final Details:
The new site for the bookstore will be activated on Monday, April 20, 2020; the old legacy bookstore link will be redirected Friday, April 17, 2020, to the new bookstore. All open orders not yet submitted in the old legacy bookstore will be deleted at this time. If you have questions, please contact Steve Strickland at 888.652.4007 or via email at email@example.com